Routine preventive maintenance on your air conditioning system is essential if you want your unit running properly and efficiently. Over time, critical parts can get dirty and clogged, refrigerant levels can get low, and small issues can turn into big problems if not addressed. For this reason, we proudly provide preventive AC maintenance for our local community in Jackson TN and the surrounding areas.
These practices are essential for the efficiency, longevity and durability of your air conditioner. Below are some of the areas covered with our preventive maintenance:
- Inspect coolant levels and pressure
- Inspect air filter
- Check and adjust thermostat
- Inspect wiring, contacts, capacitors, & relays
- Inspect and clean evaporator coil
- Inspect and clean condenser
- Inspect condensate drain
- Inspect outdoor disconnect
- Inspect condenser fan motor and blades
- Inspect compressor at startup
And, to top it off, we won’t try to upsell you or get you to purchase products or services that you don’t need.
Benefits of AC Maintenance
Do you know why most people need ac repair services? The #1 reason is a lack of preventive maintenance. When you have your air conditioner serviced and maintained properly, you can expect positive, money-saving results:
- Prolong the life of your unit
- Reduce future ac repair costs
- Maintain or improve the efficiency of your system
- Save money on utility bills
- Reduce the chance of unexpected breakdowns
VIP Maintenance Club
If you’d like to schedule maintenance, you can schedule above online or give us a call. If you have any questions feel free to call us or shoot us a message below.
We look forward to hearing from you!